Wednesday 16 November 2011

Up Until 2am.. A Fresh Idea

I then worked solidly for hours trying to put some ideas together. I wanted my film to involve a revenge storyline, so someone was doing something horrific through the idea of payback. I thought about brainstorming ideas for what my perpetrator could be; these are a few ideas that I came up with:

-       A kidnapper
-       A murderer
-       A torturer
-       A stalker

I then came up with things that would be quite creepy:

-       Masks
-       A clown
-       Someone burnt
-       Someone dead but alive
-       A monster
-       Aliens
-       The grim reaper/someone hooded
-        An animal – but made to look creepy

I thought that if I took the idea of a clown and a stalker and combined the ideas together, this could make room for lots of scary but inventive ideas! This is a basic outline of what I was hoping for (for a storyline):

Man becomes a killer stalker dressed as an evil clown and gets revenge on people that have crossed him and ruined his life. In this film he tracks down a woman, finds where she lives and taunts her before entering her house. He ties up his victims and calves into their skin an imprint of a balloon – something that relates to him so that when the police find the bodies they know it was the infamous clown killer.

1 comment:

  1. Clear evidence of decision changes, revision of ideas, planning commitment. It was worth the hard work!

    ReplyDelete