Sunday 20 November 2011

*Adding My Newspaper Shots To My Trailer

For my first couple of shots I wanted to use a newspaper article to create a realistic feel to my trailer. I designed a mock-up newspaper, with a headline reading, 'KILLER CLOWN STRIKES AGAIN' which I filmed using a panning effect. I then got a model and created a bullet wound to the head using my wax and special effects make-up (paint and fake blood) and positioned her on the floor in the hall asking her to keep her eyes opening and keep still, giving the effect of a dead body. I took a couple of pictures of my model from different angles and found the best one was in the crane shot in black and white to make her look like the vulnerable victim. I then printed this out, along with my paragraph on my mock-up newspaper of a brief description of the murder victim and how the clown killed her. I also took a picture beforehand of my model just smiling because I wanted to use the idea that is used on the news reports where they show a picture of the victim alive. I then printed all of these out. Using my camera again I filmed the alive picture and uploaded it to Windows Movie Maker and used the Film Old and Ease In effect to make it look grainy and in keeping with my opening shots. I then filmed the paragraph and switched the camera quickly to the shot of the model lying dead, which I added a Fade In and Fade Out To Black effect. These were my begining shots! 


No comments:

Post a Comment