Monday 21 November 2011

*Adding Toy Shot & Door Shot To My Trailer




My toy shot was the next shot that I wanted to encorporate into my work. I dressed and positioned my model into a little cove in my bedroom where natural light was able to shine through, and surrounded her with toys to make the clown look part of it. I then filmed a quick shot worth two or three seconds of the eyes moving horizontally either side. This added a creepy effect as all of the other cuddly toys look innocent and still, whilst the clown is alive and moving. Once I had included this into my Movie Maker Timeline I added the Film Age Older effect and Ease In along with Fade In. Having the old effect makes it look as though it has been filmed on an old fashioned camera and still looks very scary! I then cropped this shot down to one/two seconds as I didn't want it to drag on, I wanted just a quick shot of this.

Once I had done this positioned my clown behind my front door - the glass in the front door is quite blurry so this gave the clown an anonymous look from this angle. I took a shot of my front door, this lasted quite a while as I wanted to build the tension up here. After a couple of seconds my model was cued to move her face into view in the window and bang on the glass with her hand - hopefully frightening the audience. I added an ease in effect here as I felt that when I zoomed in on the camera it didn't look as effective. I also didn't want to walk forward as this would ruin the mysterious effect as the camera would be all over the place! I also added an effect that made the colours change which I thought was interesting as well as attractive - lots of colours links to a clown.

No comments:

Post a Comment