Friday 25 November 2011

Magazine Cover: Step Five


This was then followed by some text added around the sides about what is featured inside the magazine. I chose the colours orange, red, white and green just to make it a bit more colourful. I added some information that there was a Johnny Depp Poster Inside - he is seen as a sex symbol for women and a vey popular actor in many films, so I thought that using him as celebrity enticement would make my magazine popular and successful. Fans of Johnny Depp would then look at the magazine and want to buy it because the poster is available inside. I also added on the left hand side a countdown of this months 'TOP 10 FILMS' which would engage with the audience because people will want to know what the newest film releases are.

No comments:

Post a Comment