Monday 21 November 2011

Film Poster: Step Seven/Completed Poster


For the final step I chose to use the tagline, 'You don't face this fear.. It faces you'. I also put this is white to contrast with the black background as it also looks as though it's just floating, making it more mysterious. I positioned the first line just underneath the clown and then the next line quite a bit larger underneath that line. This way IT FACES YOU seems a bit more daunting and emphasized which is the effect I wanted to create for the audience of the poster. I felt that this really topped off my poster. I then realised that my poster wasn't completely evenly black around the edges. Therefore I re-opened this poster onto Photshopped and darkened the black around the blurred edges to sort this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment