Monday 21 November 2011

*Adding Three Shutter B&W Shots To My Trailer

This is one of my favourite sections of my horror trailer. I began these shots by dressing up my model and positioning her first in the corner of my garden standing still. Keeping in my same camera position, I filmed that for two seconds followed by the same sort of shot but in a closer position of the garden. I then filmed her really close to the camera. The look I was hoping to achieve was that if I placed these short clips together it would look as though she was getting closer without moving.

Once uploading these shots onto the computer and onto my Movie Timeline, I added a grey-scale effect to make it look old, along with a fuzzy 'Film Age, Older' which meant that the clips would have an old-fashioned camera filming effect. Here is a before and after shot of my editing.


No comments:

Post a Comment