Tuesday 15 November 2011

SCRAP THAT!!!!

With the coursework deadline looming, actors dropping out and storyline changed too much because of problems along the way; I thought that it would be a good idea for me and Harrison to scrap our idea and change it completely. I spoke to Harrison and explained that what we were aiming to do was too high-tech for us and I came up with a new plan. Here are the following ideas that I put forward to him…

Previously for filming we had to rely on quite a few actors (6-7 people) all to be able to make the same date at time and people were very busy, it was quite difficult. I said to Harrison that we needed a new plot that only involved a couple of people, perhaps three at the most as we could get it done easier. I also explained that we needed a secure location that wasn’t going too far in terms of health and safety (like previously!!).

Because of personal differences and different ideas, we both decided that from here we would work seperately because that way we wouldn't have to rely on eachother as much.

1 comment:

  1. These are brave and mature decisions and having now seen your final product I think they were the best decisions from your personal point of view

    ReplyDelete