Friday 7 October 2011

Questionnaire

I wanted to find out how the majority of people felt about horror films, so to help with my research and planning for my own piece of media I decided to create a questionnaire to hand out. I began with a pilot questionnaire which is designed in preparation for a larger study in order to change and adjust anything that is needed. Once I had my completed questionnaire, I printed out six of them and handed them to members of my family. I did this because there is a range of ages and gender in my family therefore making the pilot study on my questionnaire a fair test. I then got back results and found that I needed to make the age ranges on the second question wider and not only this, but more space was needed to write about what it is my audience do not like about horror films (the fifth question). I also felt that it was too short, so I designed another suitable six questions and included them in my new questionnaire.

This is a print screen of the three pages:







































After printing these I then realised that I should of included numbers next to each question, so I adjusted this and re-printed and handed them out to friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment